Kids’ DIY gumboot garden
DIY and how-to
Unlock your kids’ creativity with a little garden fun. This DIY for kids will encourage them to get stuck into the garden and soak up some vitamin D – perfect for the long December holidays.
To get started, you will need:
- A pair of short gumboots
- 2x flower terracotta pots (that fit snugly within the gumboots)
- Hand garden trowel
- Potting soil
- Pebbles or stones to support the pots
- Your favourite combination of potted flowering plants
- Using your hand garden trowel, scoop potting soil into the pots.
- Plant your flower combination into the pots.
- Add pebbles or stones to fill the foot section of each gumboot.
- Carefully place the pot plants inside the gumboots.
- Have your kids show off their completed project on the patio or let it brighten up your garden space as a quirky feature.
You might also like
CAREX FEATHER FALLS 23cm
- R49.99 – R89.99
BUDGIE MIX SEED
- R44.99 – R199.99