club card ts & cs
By joining our Garden Club, you’re agreeing to the following rules
Use of this card constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
- A valid ID and cellphone number will be required to register as a Stodels club-card member.
- The card needs to be presented in order to access club-card specials and to accumulate or redeem points.
- A valid form of identification (ID, phone number or date of birth) must be presented when using a digital card.
- This card and points accumulated are valid for 36 months from the last transaction date.
- Points are accumulated at 5%, excluding any specials.
- Stodels reserves the right to alter operational conditions of the programme or to terminate it at any point. If the terms and conditions change, we will notify you via our website, which will apply from the date indicated and you will be deemed to have agreed to the changes to continue using the card.
- No persons under 18 years of age may apply for a club card.
- No Stodels employee, supplier or in-house promoter may become a cardholder or use a Stodels club card for any reason.
- No person who is employed at a Stodels Garden Centre or related business may accept points on behalf of a customer.
- In the event that a card is lost or stolen, it remains the responsibility of the customer to deactivate the card. If the funds in the customer’s account are redeemed at a Stodels Garden Centre before the card can be blocked, there would be no way to recover these funds for the customer. Stodels cannot be held liable for loss of points.
- No value in the account can be redeemed as cash. There is no ‘cash out’ or ‘cashback’ facility.
- A customer cannot transfer points or any accrued value held therein to another person.
- By providing us with your personal information and by opting to receive communications, you give Stodels permission to send you information regarding the Stodels Garden Club and related marketing information via text messages and email.
- When a person becomes a member of the Stodels Garden Club, they are deemed to have agreed to these terms and conditions (‘Club Card Terms And Conditions’).