Spring bulbs are one of the easiest plants to grow, and so rewarding. Read our comprehensive guide to growing spring-flowering bulbs
, or follow these simple instructions:
- Choose a sunny area of the garden.
- Well-draining soil is essential, so dig in plenty of compost and rake the soil evenly before planting.
- Small bulbs about 5cm deep, and spaced 5cm apart.
- Keep soil moist at root level. Soak your soil down to a depth of 15cm every 4-5 days, and mulch with compost or bark chips to help conserve moisture.
- Feed bulbs with bulb food once every two weeks for maximum flowering and foliage.
We only deliver to the Western Cape and Gauteng Region.
Delivery will take place between 3-5 working days.
Free delivery only applies to purchases made online at stodels.com
PROMO CODES FOR CLUB CARD MEMBERS
Promo codes will be provided at the discretion of Stodels Nursery only.
COMPANY NAME REGISTRATION
VAT numbers are required if you’re making a purchase in the name of your company.
If you’re at all unhappy with your purchase, or need to track your order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 021 919 1108 for further assistance.
SHARE THIS PRODUCT: