DescriptionEasy to use! And can be ready in 3-5 days! HOW TO USE:
- Sterilze your bag – Boil water – place your bag in the Boiling water for 5 minutes – then hang it up to dry.
- Soak seeds for 8-12 hours overnight. Rinse seeds well after soaking then place them into the sprout bag.
- Dip the whole bag into a bowl of water for about 30 seconds then hang it on a hook for the water to run off.
- If you have no hook near your sink then let it drain on your dish rack. Rinse seeds twice a day morning and evening.
- After 3-5 days you are ready to harvest.