Koi Pond Filtration Systems
There are many different Koi filtration systems on the market. We tend to favour non-pressurised systems over the pressurized alternatives for a number of reasons:
Of course these are not hard and fast rules and many people report great success with pressurised systems. They are just not our first choice. The reasons for this are based on sound logic and practical experience gained over many years.
- Pressurised systems cost more to run.
- We are unaware of any systems run by mother nature that are pressurised.
- Non-pressurised systems are generally a lot easier to maintain. Access to them is normally less complicated and leaks are less of an issue.
- You can open non-pressurised systems up and get to the bits you need to without any effort.
- Lastly, they're normally easier to install.
Yes, some of our systems appear expensive. But they all offer economical performance and we weigh their value over the life of a pond - and it is in this time frame that their true worth is realised!
Build your Koi pond, but build it once and build it properly. This is, and has always has been, our philosophy.
Visit your closest Stodels Branch today to see what we have to offer you.